Recon® Gen II Lightweight Military Mummy Sleeping Bags
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash warm separately (machine ok). Hang dry tactical sleeping bag immediately after wash. Recon 5 Sleeping Bag
1. Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon® finish.
2. Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
3. Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
4. 300gm per square meter DuPont® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
5. The compact mummy sleeping bag's insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.
6. Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
7. Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
8. Internal and external hanging tabs.
9. Bonded seams
10. Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
11. Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
12. Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
13. Shaped hood for extra comfort.
14. Internal PDA/phone pocket
15. 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
16. Recon 5 sleeping bag is designed for operations in -20 degree Celsius (-4F) locations.
17. Dims unpacked: Length 228cm. Width: at shoulders 85cm. at feet 55cm.
18. Dims packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
19. Weight: 5 lbs.
20. ISO 9001:2000 compliant